Hi, I'm Jonas Stankovich.
Jonas Stankovich's Bio:
Jonas Stankovich holds a Master of Public Administration from the School of Public Affairs at CUNY Baruch College. He has worked at a Big Four Public Accounting firm, and has built his career in the non-profit sector specializing in financial services and programming at non-profit organizations in the United States and Central America. A native New Yorker, Jonas lives in "America's Most Diverse Neighborhood," Jackson Heights, in New York City. Jonas Stankovich can be contacted at Jonas.Stankovich@gmail.com.
Jonas Stankovich's Experience:
Director of Church Administration at Broadway United Church of ChristOctober 2013 - Present
Programs Manager and Financial Analyst at Fencers ClubNovember 2011 - Present
- Assisted with management of Fencers Club Schools Partnership, a non-profit program which brings fencing instruction to twenty eight schools in New York City - Promoted and managed fencing tournaments, such as the 2011 and 2012 NYC High School Fencing Invitationals - Responsible for maintaining and managing records of club's financial data, through Quick Books, and producing cash-flow planning and profit/loss statements through Excel.
Program Evaluation Analyst Intern at FabrettoJune 2013 - August 2013
- Measured secondary effects of Fabretto's education program upon rural communities through on-site visits and interviews with students of program - Evaluated responses to questionnaire, using SPSS, to determine which student community centers would be selected to participate in pilot Socket Ball energy program - Wrote and designed basic Spanish-language SPSS tutorial for Fabretto employees in Managua office
Systems and Process Assurance at PwCJuly 2010 - October 2011
- Tested and documented operating effectiveness of business process controls at investment bank for SEC mandated Custody-AT 101 rule - Audited information technology controls at an investment bank to ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley Act - Researched and communicated recommendations to pension fund at automotive company to re-mediate Sarbanes -Oxley Act compliance deficiencies
Global Wealth Management Intern at Morgan Stanley Smith BarneySeptember 2009 - March 2010
Intern for Compliance Control Room at UBS Investment BankJune 2009 - August 2009
- Updated and maintained firm's global disclosure system - Rebuilt firm's Compliance Education website - Worked with compliance officers to assist investment bankers in abiding by securities laws
Resident Assistant at Fairfield UniversitySeptember 2008 - May 2009
- Managed hall of 30 students from the freshman class of 2012 - Upheld and enforced the policies and conditions of residency at Fairfield University - Ran weekly programs with hall that were engaging and informative to help build community
Systems Design Consultant at NitlapanFebruary 2009 - March 2009
- Worked with team of students to develop budgeting module to manage expenses of microfinance company in Nicaragua - Consulted with company's managers through an interpreter to understand current and future business needs of firm
Global Wealth Management Intern at Merrill LynchSeptember 2008 - December 2008
Jonas Stankovich's Education:
Baruch College2011 – 2013Master
Fairfield University2006 – 2010BSConcentration: Finance and Information Systems
Jonas Stankovich's Interests & Activities:
Jonas Stankovich enjoys kayaking, bike riding, playing his guitar, reading and running.